Sunday, April 30, 2017

Guest designing for Prima marketing

Hello Everyone,
 i am guest designing over at "Prima marketing" blog this month.I am so thrilled to say the least,as you may know i love prima products(and who doesn't) and use them in most of my projects. Three years back when i first visited their blog i was even so scared to enter their challenges,the standard there is so high.And now after begin featured on prima challenge many times, i got selected for the guest design team last year,and yay!! finally one of my most expected day of this year has come.

 I totally made three projects,one layout and two cards for my guest design spot.Here is my first one,i made a layout using the newest "Wild & free" collection.I absolutely love the pastel shades and black combo in this paper collection,especially the bokeh background is my favorite.I have used my favorite 2crafty chipboard,prima flowers and some cut out elements from the paper pad to embellish my layout.Do visit prima blog for more details..





Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




3 comments:

New Creations said...

OMG! Kavi this is mindblowing! So balancing and pretty textures! Always treat for the eyes, totally love it!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful!!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!