Monday, September 19, 2016

MFT card design superstar contest-2016

Hello everyone,
 Happy monday!!Finally i made up my mind to enter "MFT card design super star-2016".Card making was my first love when it comes to paper crafts,but it took a back seat when i got hooked with mixed media.Recently i fell in love with card making n stamping all over again,so when i saw this contest i thought to give it a try.Another main reason is got some gorgeous stamps from MFT  on saturday ,and i got super inspired to make something immediately.
       I usually prefer more of cute stamps from MFT (for which they are known for),but this flashy florals got my attention immediately when it was released as kit,but i was able to get it only now.This was my first floral stamp from MFT n i absolutely love it(i can sense more coming soon,hehe).
I have used Altenew inks to stamp my flowers and used the coordinating dies to cut the flowers n leaves.I used Die-namics stitched basic edges to cut the card panel,It has four designs in total but i am sure you can make 40 designs from it by changing the angle,one of my most favorite die ever.I used a bold striped paper for the background,there is something about stripes n floral combo, isn't it?
 Adding sentiment to this card was quiet challenging,i don't want to disturb the white space as it balances the bright colors n flower cluster in the middle.Adding it on the center covers the beauty of the flowers,after much deliberation finally i settled down with sentiment from "Adorable elephant" stamp set,the size was apt n i am happy it went along with the flow of the arrangement without disturbing it.
Hope you liked my card,wish me luck :)))


 Entering this to:
MFT card design super star-2016



Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Fiki