Saturday, September 10, 2016

Layout for Fabscraps

Hello everyone,
 Happy Saturday!!.Finally i can share some of my Design team projects for "Fab scraps".I did this almost two months back,but i can share it only after it is published in the fabscraps blog..I always love fabscraps papers,for the beautiful shabby prints and fabric like textures,but its so hard to get them in India or from the stores that ship to India for that matter.So its really a dream come true to work with this amazing company,loving the range of  papers,stencils and chipboards they have.I already got two dt packs and working on lots of projects,will keep sharing them in the coming days

Here is the first layout made using oh so gorgeous "Shabby rose collection".I initially struggled a bit to make  layouts with these papers as they are so busy with full of amazing prints and textures.I generally use papers with less background design ,so i was quiet overwhelmed for the first time.




This layout is made using "Mother earth collection".This whole collection got creme color base,so decided to make a vintage style layout.





So thats all from me today.You can check the "Fabscraps" blog for more amazing inspirations. Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



No comments: