Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sweet princess Layout

Hello everyone,
 good morning.I have a new layout to share that i made for Breey71bleu challenge.I just loved the mood board ,the first thing caught my eye is the pink and mint combo,and ofcourse the roses and the pretty little frock.I have used my favorite 7dots studios Verano azul collection paper.i loveeeee wood grain papers and when i saw wood grains in pinks,blues n greens...omg my heart skipped a beat for sure.I have used lots of my favorite prima flowers and pretty die cuts from kaisercraft.The colors is so soft n it was really tough to bring the original color in photograph.I tried to keep the layout really soft & sweet to match the beautiful photo,hope you like my project for today,see ya all soon.




Entering this to Beery71bleu challenge:
Happy crafting,
 

Pin It



6 comments:

Carole Wright said...

Sweet and adorable, love it so perfect for our challenge this month here at Berry71Bleu, many thanks from Carole

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors. Picture is very beautiful!Hugs:)

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty layout.

Päivi said...

Wow! Beautiful! Perfect take on this month moodboard. Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu April challenge

Cathi ONeill said...

Stunning layout, love the colors and the beautiful photo! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!!

Denise van Deventer said...

A divine and whimsical page! Love this! ;-) Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!