Sunday, November 15, 2015

Words&Paintery November challenge

Hello everyone,
 I have a exciting news to share,yes i have asked to join the Words and paintery creative team and this is my first post for them.Its a mixed media monthly challenge blog and i am super happy to be a part of such an amazing team.

Here is the color palette for this month,my absolute favorite combo.We have Marianne designs as sponsor this month,hope you will join us.


Here is my take, i have used Prima's november BAP sketch for my layout and use my most favorite collection Epiphany papers  along with lots of yummy prima flowers and embellishments.







Entering this to Prima-November BAP



Happy crafting,
 

Pin It


2 comments:

The Colour Press said...

Oh my. Eye popping gorgeous.

Fikreta said...

this si great!
love the color!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<