Thursday, March 20, 2014

Marvelous magnolia DT-Lets see a doillie

Hello ppl!!
 how have been all doing?.For me its hands full these days with all the commitments as i am managing everything  myself,from store works to orders and DT commitments.I cannot work for anyone,at the same time i dont like getting my work done from anyone...hehe so i dont have anyone to assist in my works,even for the store.
Okies enough of my blabbering. We have a brand new challenge at "Marvelous magnolia".The theme is "Let see a doillie". Easy peasy right?We have three fabulous sponsors this week-Ribbon girl,Tilda's town and Hobby cutz.So guess you have more reasons to play along.

 Here is my card,for a change i have used some bright colors for my card,i usually go for pastels and shabby chic style for my tilda cards.Not sure whether it worked out,as i am not very happy with the card:(
 On the brighter note,have you checked the new zodiac collection from magnolia?I just loved all of them and here i have used my zodiac sign vigro tilda ..hehe.You can see the others soon as i have couple of most favorite stamps in this collection :)Hop on over to the Challenge blog to see some amazing creations from out DT team.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting,



Pin It


No comments: